Window Tinting on Buildings
The sun’s ultraviolet rays can wreak havoc on interior furnishings and merchandise by fading and shortening their shelf life. Solar Screen films screen out up to 100% of those harmful rays, potentially saving thousands in replacement cost.
The simple procedure of adding window tinting film to a building’s windows can be one of the most important things an employer or home owner can do. Solar Screen films provide benefits for not only you and your employees or family, but your bottom line as well.
- Increased safety
- Big energy savings
- Protection from fading
- Enhance your buildings appearance
- Reduced glare
- Protect your family from danger
- Lower you healing and AC costs
- Prevent irreplaceable furnishings from becoming faded memories
Window Tinting Benefits
- Suitable for home, office and factory use
- Reduces heat penetration considerably
- Protects from splintering glass if broken
- aesthetically improves appearance
- Help reduce dangerous glare
- Fade resistance help interior looking new
- Hold shattered glass together in the event of an accident
- Available in a variety of shades and colors
Splintered, flying glass is one of the dangerous consequences of disasters, natural or man-made.
Solar Screen film is specifically designed to help hold broken glass in place and lessen the chance of injury and property damage.
In retail establishments, it also makes forced entry more difficult for would-be vandals and burglars.